Omega’s Certified-Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is made the “old fashioned” way, by allowing the natural fermentation process to occur to full-strength (5% acidity), without chemicals, additives, preservatives or water.This product is Kosher, Unfiltered, and Non-Pasteurized.
Natural sediment is the true sign of raw, unfiltered vinegar, and naturally contains pectin, trace minerals, beneficial bacteria and enzymes making it one of the best Apple Cider Vinegars around.
Traditionally, Apple Cider Vinegar has long been regarded as a versatile folk remedy due to its mineral content. It promotes a healthy acid/alkaline balance. Its crisp, zesty flavor makes salad dressings come alive.
– Naturally contains pectin, trace minerals, beneficial bacteria and enzymes making it one of the best Apple Cider Vinegars around.
– High mineral content that promotes balance in the body’s acid/alkaline levels.
– Rich in phosphorus, magnesium and manganese and is also a good source of other minerals including zinc, iron and copper.
How To Use:
– Store at room temperature.
– Will keep for 5 years.
– Have a tasty drink by mixing 1-2 tsp. with 1 cup water and 1 tsp. non-pasteurized honey (optional). Take 1-3 times daily.
– Use as hair rinse or skin tonic by diluting with water.
– Store at room temperature. Will keep for 5 years.
– Mix in salad dressings, sauces, marinades and pickling recipes. Check out our Apple Cider Vinegar Recipes.
– Use in baking as a leavening agent (combine 1/2 tsp. with 1/4 tsp. baking soda for the equivalent of 1 tsp. baking powder).
– Hair rinse: 2 tsp ACV in 2 cups of tepid water. Pour over hair after washing. Do not rinse. Leaves hair shiny.
Ingredients: Certified organic, raw apple cider vinegar.
* Made from certified organic apples, and prepared and packaged in a certified organic facility. Fermentation process produces 5% acetic acid.
no gmo No Trans Fatty Acids Kosher QIA USDA No BPA Vegans