- Main Indication: Trauma, bruises and muscle soreness
- Common Name: Leopard’s bane
- Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Arnica montana 3X to 30X – 3C to 30C HPUS
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- lactose, sucrose
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
*These “Uses” have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
What does the ‘C’ listed after the active ingredient stand for?
The most common type of dilutions is ‘C’ dilutions (centesimal dilutions). The 1C is obtained by mixing 1 part of the Mother Tincture with 9 parts of ethanol in a new vial and then vigorously shaking the solution (succussion). The result is a 1/100 dilution of the plant (the Mother Tincture being a 1/10 dilution of the plant itself). The 2C is obtained by mixing 1 part of the 1C with 99 parts of ethanol in a new vial and succussing. Recurrently, the 3C is obtained by mixing 1 part of the 2C with 99 parts of ethanol in a new vial and succussing.