Hemp Oil Benefits:
* delicious nutty flavor
* rich source of Omega-3 and Vitamin E
* no hexane
Nutiva�s raw, unrefined, expeller cold-pressed Canadian hemp oil is light green, lighter in flavor, and has more GLA content compared to other hemp oils.
We press and bottle our hemp oil in small batches. The bottles are nitrogen flushed and we add an induction foil seal covering the bottle opening, which prevents oxygen from seeping into the oil. Note that other hemp firms cut corners and skip the induction seal. Our customers regularly tell us that Nutiva�s hemp oil tastes fresher and lighter than other hemp brands. Please try some and compare for yourself.
We store our hemp oil, seed, and protein powder in warehouses kept below 40 degrees. It is best to keep hemp oil refrigerated and to use it within 8-12 weeks of opening.
All of the above helps make Nutiva�s hemp oil the freshest on the market.
Mama�s Best Waffles!
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour (can be substituted with traditional all-purpose flour)
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 tbsp Nutiva Organic Hemp Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Water
- Preheat & lightly grease waffle iron.
- Blend 1 1/2 cups Nutiva Coconut Flour with 2 eggs, 3 Tbsp Nutiva Hemp Oil and 1 cup water.
- Pour about 2/3 cup batter onto preheated and lightly greased waffle iron.
- Cook waffles 3-4 minutes or follow waffle iron manufacturer’s instructions.
- Drizzle waffle with syrup and strawberry preserves and enjoy!
- Yield: 3-4 Waffles (4 Servings)
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins