Meta I 3 C® is designed to promote healthy estrogen metabolism and balance by featuring indole-3-carbinol (I3C), a naturally occurring compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage. Through its ability to promote the breakdown of estrogen to its beneficial, protective metabolite2-hydroxyestroneindole-3-carbinol may be a safe and effective way to help achieve beneficial balance in estrogen metabolism.
- Helps promote the health of estrogen-sensitive tissues such as those of the breast and cervix.*
- Promotes the formation of good,protective 2-OH via its influence on hydroxylation pathways.*
- Supports the detoxification of estrogens, and may also support healthy metabolism of other steroid hormones and xenoestrogens.*
- Provides rosemary extract to reduce oxidation and help ensure potency.
- Shelf-life evaluations guarantee stability.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container||60|
|Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 7.6% min sum of carnosol + carnosic acid]||50 mg||*|
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), maltodextrin, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and silica.
Directions: Take one capsule twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is gluten-free and vegetarian.
Caution: Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women. If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
*Daily Value not established.