OMG is what I said when I tasted this pudding! Rich and chocolaty, plus, it has healthy fats in it – how can you go wrong?
- 2 ripe organic avocados
- 1⁄2 cup whole organic coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup grade B organic maple syrup (or add to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup raw organic cacao powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure organic vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
Blend all ingredients in a food processor and serve. Can be served room temperature or chilled. Fresh strawberries or raspberries are delicious with this pudding! I have added this to my weekly meal planner. Check out Plan to Eat if you are looking for a great way to store recipes and plan meals. Variations to try include using honey or stevia or a combination of natural sweeteners!