- T-Relief™ Arthritis ointment is now formulated with organic aloe, organic coconut, and organic safflower oils and comes with a flip-top cap plus 14% more product.
- 13 Natural Medicines for Multi-Symptom relief
- T-Relief™ arthritis is safe to take with other medicines – no known interactions with other medications.
- Safe for stomach and liver
- Fast – On the spot relief.
- Unscented – no added perfumes.
Twist off cap and remove the foil seal. Adults: Apply generously to affected areas 2-3 times daily or as needed. Massage thoroughly into the skin. For children under 18 years, consult your health professional. Standard Dosage: Adults: 3 tablets per day, taking 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours. For children under 18 years, consult your health professional. Allow tablets to dissolve completely in the mouth; do not swallow.
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. For external use only. Do not apply over open wounds or broken skin. If symptoms persist or worsen, or if a rash develops, a health professional should be consulted. In rare cases, allergic skin reactions may develop. Do not use if known sensitivity to T-Relief™ Arthritis or any of its ingredients exists. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active Ingredients: Each 2 oz. contains: Arnica montana, radix 2X, Bryonia alba 2X, Bryonia alba 6X, Bryonia alba 12X, Cartilago suis 4X,
Dulcamara 2X, Embryo suis 4X, Funiculus umbilicalis suis 4X, Ledum palustre 6X, Placenta totalis suis 4X, Rhododendron chrysanthum 8X, Rhus
toxicodendron 4X, Sanguinaria canadensis 3X, Sulphur 6X, Symphytum officinale 7X.