To My Loyal Readers-
I want to let you know that we have been ordered by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) to stop making any statements about our treatment protocols of Vitamins A, C & D, as well as nutritional IV’s, iodine, ozone and nebulization to support the immune system with respect to Coronavirus Diseases 2019 (COVID-19).
According to this letter:
“It is unlawful under the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C Sec. 41 et seq. to advertise that a product or service can prevent, treat, or cure human disease unless you possess competent and reliable scientific evidence, including, when appropriate, well-controlled human clinical studies, substantiating that the claims are true at the time they are made. For COVID-19, no such study is currently known to exist for the products or services identified above. Thus, any Coronavirus-related prevention or treatment claims regarding such products or services are not supported by competent and reliable scientific evidence. You must immediately cease making all such claims.”
What this means is that I will not be able to blog, post, tweet, email, etc. for a while. We have temporarily put all Social Media platforms in ‘hibernation’ for the time being.
With that being said, there are a few things I want you to know:
– My office, the Center for Holistic Medicine, is NOT closing. I am still here and so are my colleagues! We are committed to taking good care of our patients and we are continuing to accept new patients, as well. Feel free to email us at: info@
– Due to the COVID crisis, we have had staff members take a leave of absence in order to quarantine at home. We are doing our best to answer the phones, but we simply do not have the ability to answer all the calls right now. For that I apologize. We are asking for your patience and please know we are doing our best in these trying times. If you need to get a hold of us or make an appointment, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
– I am reading every single email and message your are sending me. I am touched beyond words. The uplifting messages mean more than I can say. I appreciate your kindness and support during these difficult times.
– We will get through this. Keep in mind, the vast majority—over 99% of us will survive Cornavirus and move on. At CHM we are committed to providing the best health care that we are capable of and we will continue to do just that.
– Let me know how you are doing! Tell me about your success stories of good health at: email@example.com. As I stated above, every post will be read!
– I will still be in contact with you, just to check-in, while we spend this time to re-group.
– Don’t worry! I will DEFINITELY be back! I already have PLAN B ready to go.
To All Our Health!
Note: David Brownstein, MD is a conventionally trained Board-Certified Family Physician with the additional overlay of holistic principles. While Dr Brownstein does not claim to have a cure for any illness, he does believe that we can enhance the individual’s immune system by supporting the ‘host’ & the terrain of the host. The human body is well designed and the immune system, when given the proper support, can optimally function.
Disclaimer: The information on any of Dr Brownstein’s blogs should not be used as medical advice. Any therapies that are discussed should be supervised under the guidance of your physician or licensed healthcare professional.