GI Sustain™ is a medical food formulated to provide specialized nutritional support, including amino acids and prebiotic fiber, combined with readily digestible, low-allergenic-potential macronutrients for patients with leaky gut syndrome. Featuring L-glutamine and isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMO), this formula supports intestinal mucosal integrity and promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria to address dysbiosis associated with leaky gut syndrome.
- Supports microbial balance.
- Nourishes the cells of the colonic mucosa.
- Features low-allergy-potential rice protein concentrate supplemented with L-lysine HCl and L-threonine for an improved protein source.
- Provides rice syrup solids as a natural energy source.
- Provides a readily absorbed and metabolized lipid source.
- Provides the prebiotic IMO to selectively nourish beneficial bacteria, including lactobacillus and bifidobacteria.
- IMO is a gentle fiber that is naturally sweet but has a low-glycemic index.
- Formulated with nutrients such as zinc gluconate and L-glutamine to nutritionally support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity.
Label & Supplement Facts
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Serving Size||About 2 Scoops (60 g)|
|Servings Per Container||14|
|Calories From Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%*|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g||11%*|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%*|
|Vitamin A (2,500 IU as beta-carotene and 1,500 IU as retinyl palmitate)||4,000 IU||80%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||102 mg||170%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||50 IU||13%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||50 IU||167%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin HCl)||0.525 mg||35%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||7 mg||35%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||0.7 mg||35%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate†)||140 mcg||35%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||2.1 mcg||35%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||100 mg||1,000%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate and dicalcium phosphate)||300 mg||30%|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)||3.6 mg||20%|
|Phosphorus (as dipotassium phosphate and dicalcium phosphate)|